Phil and I have been married now for 11 years. Being married to your best friend is so fun and we are blessed to have a beautiful little girl. Our Hailey Rose is now 5 and what a joy and blessing she is in our lives. I'm so thankful to God for her and for my beautiful family and friends. We love each and every one of you.
Last night we were watching the movie the Ultimate Gift and in one of the scenes they show a pent house overlooking a city. Hailey said, "look Mommy it's New York." Then this morning on TV we saw an ad for Nick Jr on tour. She asked me if we could go and see Dora, Wonder Pets, etc. and I said, "It's going to be in New York and that's too far away." Hailey said, "we can just take a trip to New York, let's go." Apparently the sky's the limit and we can hop a plane to New York." I was impressed that she is interested in New York. She surprises me every day, and I love it.
Yesterday evening I was on the phone with my niece Adele and I heard Hailey fiddling around in the bathroom. I thought hmmm.....I better investigate the situation. The bathroom door was locked so I knocked and waited for Hailey to unlock it. Once she opened the door I asked her if everything was ok and she stated, "I threw up." I asked her if her tummy was ok and she said, "no Mommy I threw up out of my bottom."
1 comment:
too cute! you got better pics than me!!! love you guys!
Post a Comment